- Place your OneLogFire on fire proof surface. (example) Fire pit, Fireplace, Sand or Rock suface
- Remove the label from the bottom of the log- saving the label.
- Make sure the fire-starter is all the way to the back of the bottom hole.
- Face the bottom hole into the wind (if present) light the wick of the fire-starter, if needed use the label to fan air into bottom hole of the log.
- Enjoy the Magic of OneLogFire!
Tip: When roasting marshmallows we suggest using the bottom hole of the log.(after the log has been burning for 10-15 minutes)