Black Deerskin Chopper Mittens Free Shipping
Black Deerskin Chopper Mittens
- Our Deerskin Chopper Mittens are made from full grain Natural USA deerskin.
- The color is a natural Black and varies slightly but is supple and warm.
- Shirred elastic wrist on the back of the mitten generates and keeps internal warmth, a straight thumb ensures a comfortable but flexible internal fit to your hand.
- Sherpa Lining adds warmth and comfort with an internal lining that fits your hand literally like a glove.
- Internal Fingers like a mitten wrap each finger separately but the exerior glove keeps all the warmth inside the interior of the mitten.
Our Mittens are made from Natural USA Deerskin.
Stay warm this winter using our OneLogFire chopper mittens, this comfortable mitten will keep you warm and cozy all through all inclement weather and can be used in up to 25 below zero cold.
Deerskin is a remarkably strong and durable material, but soft, warm and flexible ensuring years of long lasting wear.
You may notice some color variations in our Deerskin Chopper Mittens and natural grain etchings and scratches in the leather. This means the "NATURAL BEAUTY" is preserved in the tanning process.
The Deerskin Chopper Mitten's are shipped via are shipped via USPS. Please allow 2-4 business days for delivery after order is processed.
Order your Deerskin Chopper Mittens(Black) today!